My photo
Hello! Welcome to my simple food blog. As the name implies, this blog is solely served as my repository on food. Desserts, home-made cooking, reviews both raves and rants, recipes, or whatever that I encounter :). Hope you enjoy your stay :) and if you feel like it or tried the recipe, do comment on it. Comments are loved ;).

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Marbled Cheesecake

This is the first time I made a square cheesecake. Marbled cheesecake is one of the easiest cheesecake to make. You only need a very small quantity of chocolate and it looks pretty. I mixed Oreo and digestive biscuit for the base because I'd like to experiment with new base texture. Sometimes I find pure Oreo can be quite oily. The real reason? I just don't have enough Oreo for the base :p.


And having square cheesecake make it looks nice for presentation because you can just cut it square, not the pie chart graph pieces. Come to think of it, from this pic, the squares look like marbled brownies upside down, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment