My photo
Hello! Welcome to my simple food blog. As the name implies, this blog is solely served as my repository on food. Desserts, home-made cooking, reviews both raves and rants, recipes, or whatever that I encounter :). Hope you enjoy your stay :) and if you feel like it or tried the recipe, do comment on it. Comments are loved ;).

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hakutsuru Sake ~ Sho Une

My knowledge on the world of liquor is minimal, but I know which one is yummy, and this tiny blue bottle of sake is wonderfully yummy. It's so smooth, clean and I hardly taste a hint of alcohol, though its alcohol content is quite high, about 15%. You can easily drink down the whole bottle without realizing that you're already drunk with this one.

So, the next quest... grapefruits hai? According to my AnAn magazine copy, it's 1:4 Sake and Juice LOL...
Maybe I also should try sochu... yummm...


No comments:

Post a Comment