My photo
Hello! Welcome to my simple food blog. As the name implies, this blog is solely served as my repository on food. Desserts, home-made cooking, reviews both raves and rants, recipes, or whatever that I encounter :). Hope you enjoy your stay :) and if you feel like it or tried the recipe, do comment on it. Comments are loved ;).

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Blueberry Pancake

I craved for pancakes but all my recipes are mega size recipe and you know you only want to eat pancakes for 1 or 2 times only, not for the whole week... so... Internet as again is my best friend and I found this recipe: http://cookpad.com/recipe/252539/ ... supposedly it's a multipurpose recipe because on the bottom, it shows what you you can do with it... but... I only need to use it for pancakes, so here's the sort of translated version and I modify a bit for my convenience.



What you need:
1 no egg
3 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp vegetable oil (I use grape seed oil)
130 ml milk
150 gr cake flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
80gr frozen blueberies

How to:
1. Weigh wet and dry ingredients into separate bowls. The bowl used for dry ingredients must be bigger.
2. Add in the wet ingredients into the dry one and whisk it until well mixed. Lastly add on the blueberries and mix well.
3. On a small pan, brush some melted butter and cook the pancake. 1 side take about 1-2min depends on how big is your fire.

Yield: 3 jumbo pancakes

Strawberry sauce.. I used the previous strawberry balsamic vinegar sauce from the French Toast post.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment